Sunday, June 22, 2008

I'm here to pick up my plane...



That's right.  That's what my friend from Oslo said to me when he said he's coming to Seattle.  Frode was picking up a 737-800 straight off the production line in Renton.  So he hung out with me on Friday (went out with the boys and got some beers) and all day Saturday.  Frode did what all good Europeans did when in America these days - making their currency exchange rate work for them...  What a sad state the US dollar is in these days.  So I took everywhere to shop including a nice stop (for Starbucks coffee of course) at Carillon Point where we saw wedding pictures taking place and have dinner at McCormicks on Lake Union.  Here are some pics. 

1 Comments:

At 11:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, yeah. Do you see the 737 in the upper left corner of the picture? Try to focus in on that one and get it centered. It is a 737-300 1992 model from SouthWest, operational lease that one, and outbound for St. Louis.

Nice blog Tri.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home