Sunday, May 11, 2008

Hole in One!



Yes I have achieved an was an unbelievably lucky event. A hole in one.  It was at Washington National Golf course in Auburn, WA. (Home of Husky Golf).  It was the 8th Hole, par 3, 153 yards out.  I had my 6 iron in hand.  It was cleanly hit, going directly at it in the air.  I'm thinking, damn, that's a fine shot.  It bounced on the green once and started rolling about 15 feet toward the hole.  It was crazy to see it finally go in.  Lots of screaming, yelling.  The guy with a house on the tee box gave us four beers!

Now - ignore the final round score completely.  It is literally the worst round I've played in about 1 year.  But I have a hole in one...

2 Comments:

At 7:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Freakin' sweet, Tri! Congrats!

 
At 3:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't believe you'd make my 110 common knowledge! Bet you can't do it again!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home